To use the Result Checker, you should follow our very simple tutorial below:
- Go to the NECO result checker website (www.mynecoexams.com/results).
- In the first drop-down list, select the type of the exam you sat for.
- In the second drop-down list, choose the year of your exam.
- In the box below that, type in the PIN number from your scratch card.
- In the last box, write your exam number.
- Check if everything is correct and then click the ‘Check My Result’ button, and you should be able to see your result.